Games and Prizes!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 
What a festive birthday I've had! There were games and prizes all day, although those of you not having a birthday probably just thought that they were elections.

We got our first serious snow tonight, a few inches with strong wind gusts. The weather is supposed to turn stormy and rainy tonight or tomorrow, so my lovely snow should turn to disgusting slush.

It's only been snowing for a couple of hours or so, but the occasional vehicle passing by outside already has a muffled sound.

It looks like President Bush will pull off a reelection, so I should be able to retire without nightmares of a Kerry victory. Boy that was a close one!

Congratulations to the Nation for selecting four more years of Republican administration!

And now I find that I need to go out into the snowy night. With great effort, I've gotten my dogs, Spooky and Phydeaux bedded down in the bathroom. Normally, they sleep in their more-or-less grand kennel, but with the storm a coming, I decided to be beneficent. Now I find myself in need of the room that they currently occupy. Heeding the old adage "let sleeping dogs lie," to which I add, "especially if they're stupid and the cat will have a fit," I'm going to get on the four wheeler and go visit the Executive Reading Room at the fire hall.
Comments:
Snow ... hmm ... yeah, we won't see that for a few months yet. Happy b-day btw.

4 more years ... 4 more years! :-)

Thanks for reading. I noticed you read at 1:04 ... I had just finished it at 1:10 or so ... so check again ;-). Cya later
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?