A Pretty Day and Brain Lock

Monday, November 08, 2004

 
This morning, when the sun was low, the light was striking the large frost crystals on the roadside just right to make diamond sparkles. Across the road from the house, Monti Bay was calm today, though I could hear the breakers on Cannon Beach a few miles away.

The Northern lights have been out tonight, green flowing curtains from horizon to horizon. I wonder if I’ll ever be happy with a night sky that doesn’t occasionally glow again. Later things are expected to cloud up and snow.

Woodrow, the Wood Stove is burning like a dull orange sun in the living room.

I’ve been thinking deeply philosophic thoughts for days, but now they won’t come into focus enough for me to right them out. Pretty day though.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll be more verbose.

Comments:
The northern lights were seen here in Idaho last night also. I was sleeping and missed them.
Your blog last night has made me even more home sick. I long to come home...soon. oxoxox,Carlene
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?