Monthly Bitterness Report

Friday, December 17, 2004

 
Bitterness Level:

The Bitterness Report is a new feature that we hope to produce monthly at what we assume to be the point of maximum bitterness for that month.

Bitterness Items:

  • Well here I am at the High School. I have to attend the ambulance for several hours yesterday, today and tomorrow becuase the students are engaged in a basketball tournament. These kids get flown by jet around the state to engage in High School sports. The school sports I'd like to see are: sweep the school, paint the scool, mop the school and cook the meals for the school, and the almost forgotten game- read the flippin' books.


  • I should be at home fixing my broken oil heater, but as stated above I need to be here in case some kid injures himself in a pointless activity.


  • None of the kids that have been in the computer room since I got here have ever heard of a blog, but thaey do no how to stream what might be loosely termed "music" by someone deaf since birth with such wholesome lyrics as "it's hot in here, take off your clothes."


  • I have to take pictures of kids visitiing Santa tommorow afternoon to raise money for the Cub Scouts- before I have to come back to the school with the ambulance. This requuires that I disassemble my home computer and trudge it across town tonight. What am I supposed to do at home then- housework?


  • I am stuck amoung teenagers today. I didn't like teenagers when I was a teenager.


  • I'm having to use a Mac. Why do they have all these Macs in the school? I mean if you're going to teach kids to use computers, shouldn't they use a type that they might actually see out of a classroom somewhere?


  • My walkie talkie battery just died, so I have to go out and sit in the ambulance for the rest of my stint.








Comments:
Wellll, Mr. Happy Sunshine...
Just kidding. I wouldn't devote my time to sitting there for 4 hours every evening. And, God help the little sucker that DOES get hurt, with you in this festive mood, hu? Maybe it's a blessing that your pager battery died - if not, maybe one of THEM would have. (You've got to look on the bright side!)
 
You know if you're going to be bitter at least get your facts straight. It's "It's gettin' hot in here, so take off all your clothes."
http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/N/Nelly/Nelly%20-%20Hot%20In%20Herre%20lyrics.htm

Slapinions
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?